Thursday, September 17, 2009

If I could have any super power...

If I had the opportunity to have any super power it would be to have the ability to read minds. I choose this power because than i would know what everyone was thinking at all times. I could know if a friend were a true friend or actually a foe or if my parents truly trusted me.Maybe I could pursue a career in criminology and help understand the mind of a criminal and help solve cases. For fun I would go on a game show because i would know all the answers due to my psychic abilities. Yes mind reading would definatley be the super power for me.

1 comment:

  1. You have numerous creative and descriptive details in your blogs. This makes them interesting for the reader because it is obvious that you care about what you are writing about. Your "Simple Pleasures" blog made me want it to be Christmas, and your "Top 3 Blog" made me want to head back to the Caribbean. One thing you must do though is proofread and edit your work. There are many grammar errors throughout, and you could probably eliminate most of them just by carefully reading over your work once or twice.

    ReplyDelete